Address: Oldfield Surgery Clinical Trials, 45 Upper Oldfield Park, BATH BA2 3HT
Direct Line:01225 423250
Fax: 01225 481857
Click here to Get involved in Research
Dr Patrick Eavis
Principal Investigator & GP Champion
Hayley Derbyshire Becky Cumpson
Research Nurse Research Co-Ordinator
With over 25yrs of experience, having worked in all major treatment areas, Dr Patrick Eavis is the GP Champion for the National Institute for Health Research also a past member of the local LREC.
We have a dedicated trials unit based within the surgery and a team of 3 dedicated research staff giving us plenty of space for visiting study monitors.
We take pride in being one of the most successful GP based clinical research units in the country.
Fully up to date with all trial management systems our team have worked with every major pharmaceutical company, producing quality data and always achieving our targets. We have between 5-10 ongoing studies recruiting at any one time
If you are a patient who would like to be considered for future trials please contact Mrs Becky Cumpson with your details.
- Computerised database of 12,000 patients
- Broad range of patient demographics
- Dedicated research nurse, fully ICH and GCP trained
- Experienced Investigators, fully ICH and GCP trained
- Full-time Research Co-Ordinator
- Experience in electronic data capture
- Over 25 years’ experience
- High recruitment levels, top UK and European recruiter in several studies
- Excellent audit results
- Independent, fully equipped unit and spacious monitoring facilities
- On site pharmacy and pharmacist
EXAMPLES OF OUR TRIALS EXPERTISE
- Opioid Induced Constipation
- Cardio Vascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Cough
- Cancer Pain
- Prostate Cancer
- Sore Throat
- Diet & Lifestyle